Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The First Noel...

I have had this stamp for quite a while but just hadn't really decided what I wanted to use it for, but then I saw my handy dandy heat embosser and knew just what I wanted to make.  This is actually a card that I made for a friend to give to someone, but I liked it so much I think I might make another one to give out myself.  The paper is DCWV and I used bronze embossing powder from  .

I am entering this card into a couple of challenges, so here goes.

Twist of Faith - Inspired by a carol
Anything Goes - Traditional Christmas colors
Cute Card Thursday - Red and Green

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card - thank you for joining us at Twist of Faith this week - have a nice day and Merry Christmas - Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Twist of Faith this week! Have a joyful and blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I love hearing your feedback :)